|Alternate names||Angilas, Angzilla, Angosaurus.|
|Height and length||
60-90 meters tall
80-100 meters long
|Weight||30, 000 tons-60, 000 tons|
Anguirus is an giant monster that looks like a hybrid between a stryacosaurus, a crocodile and a ankylosaurus. He has spikes on his back and horns on his head. He often walks on all four but he can stand on two. In Godzilla final wars (2004), he has a spiky club on his tail, but he is seen never used it.
He is very fast and not as strong like Godzilla. He can dig underground like Baragon (Because he replaced Baragon in GvsM). Anguirus can also curl himself into a ball and attack his opponents. He can also jump very high. In video games he can causing soundwaves from his mouth.
- Godzilla Raids Again (1955) first appearnce
- Destroy All Monsters (1968)
- Godzilla vs. Gigan (1972)
- Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973)
- Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla (1974)
- Godzilla Final Wars (2004) latest appearnce
- ShodaiAnguirus (First suit)
- SoshingekiAnguirus (Second suit)
- FinalAnguirus (Last suit)
- Anguirus has many names.
- His roar is used for many video games like the Street Fighter games and Metroid.
- He is an parody of Han Solo in Toho Kingdom Toons and as the normal Anguirus he is afraid for mammoths.